Spectrum Manufacturing Inc is an OEM and ODM of high-quality professional lighting solutions for the entertainment, event and architectural lighting industry.
Our elite research and design team have been leaders in technology and the first to produce innovations such as foam assisted plastic injection, chip on board LED, variable phosphor technology, homogenous multi-colour output and more.
We're looking for an Inventory Control Analyst to join our finance team at our new head office and distribution warehouse in Mississauga.
This role is key ensure accurate inventory counts, product listings as well as NAFTA/USMC & Harmonized Tariff codes for international shipments and general accounting support duties.
· Support our Safe Workplace program.
· Lead validation of inventory physical counts and inventory movement (Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi- & Annual) in the ERP and controls.
· Analysis, reconciliation and accurate documentation/reporting on variances.
· Owner of our Duty Drawback calculation and filing process.
· General Ledger transaction and accounting support.
· A Great Attitude!
· Participate and promote our Safety culture.
· Post-Secondary education in Accounting/Finance.
· Proven self-starter
· Solid communication skills.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and organize.
· Highly detailed-oriented.
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
· Perform heavy lifting up to 50lbs
· 1+ years’ experience in an inventory control/junior analyst role, ideally at a manufacturing/distribution company.
· Cost accounting (knowledge of how bill-of-material captures final product cost).
Note: To be considered for a position with Spectrum Manufacturing, please be sure to:
· Complete this survey, https://www.cindexinc.com/c/93A71B
· Attach a copy of your resume to the completed survey and indicate the position applying for.
Spectrum Manufacturing Inc., is a respectful, caring and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position.